ULMA draingage channels in Río de Janeiro Airport

This airport has the largest runway in the country and is also one of the most modern and best equipped airports for cargo logistics platforms in South America. The companies Odebrecht TransPort and Changi Airports International (CAE) have a 51% share in the company and the remaining 49% corresponds to Infraero.

ULMA has installed 1,700 ml of model F300K00R drainage channels at this airport.


WE ARE EXPERTS IN DRAINAGE SOLUTIONS FOR AIRPORTS

These channels are designed for heavy traffic areas and, in particular, for sections where the gratings are subjected to great axial stress due to the manoeuvres and braking performed on them.
The channels are reinforced with galvanised steel profiles on the sides.
It is possible to incorporate a continuous slope of 2.5% and/or cascading, and it has modular cast iron gratings with load class up to F900.

DRAINAGE SYSTEM: KEY FACTOR FOR AIRPORTS

It is worth stressing that a drainage system is a key factor for an Airport, due to the importance of evacuating any water that may accumulate on the runways, as well as ensuring the resistance required by the grating and the channel at high loads of up to F900.

ULMA Architectural Solutions is the official supplier of two of the largest airport operators in the world, which are AENA (the leading operator worldwide) and INFRAERO (the Brazilian Airports operator).
Barajas-Madrid Airport, Malaga Airport - Spain, Guarulhos Airport in São Paulo - Brazil, Brasilia Airport and Monterrey-Nuevo León International Airport - Mexico, are among the most emblematic projects in which we have provided advice and specific drainage solutions.

Downloads

Technical dossier

Technical dossier

Download
Product range

Product range

Download

Do not miss a thing! Get our DRAINAGE newsletter!!!